Does this sound familiar?
- “Tickets are falling through the cracks.”
- “Users are always trying to bypass the help desk.”
- “We’d follow the process if we knew what it was…”
- “Our end users demand immediate service because of unenforced SLAs.”
- “Unauthorized changes break more than they fix!”
- “I was hired to work 8am – 5pm, but the reality is more like 8am – 8pm.”
- “Management doesn’t understand what we do.”
We can help.
With nearly 20 years of real-world IT experience, Knapp I.T. has transformed broken teams, overcomplicated processes and low-performing IT departments into high-availability, high-communication, high customer-satisfaction organizations.
By analyzing organizations and applying IT Service Management principles, expectations are set, processes are defined with owners assigned, and targets are set and managed to. Combining best practices and proven ideas from the IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®), Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), Help Desk Institute (HDI), and ISO/IEC 20000, processes and services are continually improved throughout their lifecycles. The end result? Happy customers, happy end users, and happy technicians. (Yes, it’s really possible.)
Knapp I.T. offers a full range of IT Service Management implementation assistance, including ITIL Foundation training, ITIL Intermediate courses for more in-depth learning and expertise, customized ITIL roadmaps, maturity assessments, process consulting and documentation and executive briefings.
To learn more, select from the list of services above.