Knapp I.T., Inc. is a small but mighty IT Service Management training and consultancy firm based in Wilmington, Delaware. Students and clients of Knapp I.T. include teams from ESPN, Boeing, Merck, the Federal Reserve Bank, Fossil, State Farm, American Express, JP Morgan Chase, Dell, HP, Nortel, University of Texas, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Time Warner Cable, Windstream Corporation, AmeriHealth Caritas, Capital Group/American Funds, the United States Army, the Canadian Armed Forces, Telcordia/Ericsson, Research in Motion, The Texas Department of Veterans Affairs, Selective Insurance, Century Link, Lower Colorado River Authority, and the USDA. Owned and operated by author and Certified ITIL® Expert Jill Knapp, her students enjoy a near-perfect (99.6%) pass rate. Knapp I.T., Inc. is a Woman-owned Small Business with a commitment to green sustainability and a proud Sponsor of the Arts.
Why choose Knapp I.T.?
All too often, instructors are parrots: if you stole their PowerPoint presentation, they’d be lost. Not me.
The Knapp I.T. corporate philosophy is based on what I like to call “cluefulness.” Knapp I.T. has real world IT experience in addition to book-smarts. I’ve built help desks, I’ve designed and managed infrastructure, and I’ve worked all-nighters restoring from backups, just like you. My experience has been gained by working in small IT companies, Big 5 Consulting firms, government, healthcare, manufacturing, dot-com and financial industries throughout the United States and Canada. I’ve written white papers, served as guest blogger on several prominent ITSM sites, and even written a book for Pearson/Cisco Press: ITIL V3 Foundation Exam Video Mentor which helps students pass their Foundation exam. I use my experience to understand your needs and to translate them into a roadmap for success!
Do you work for a training company that sponsors ITIL classes? Knapp I.T., Inc. is a trusted partner of many training organizations, and serves as a reliable and successful contractor. Knapp I.T. can offer a turn-key ITIL Foundation solution for your training company; if you schedule the class, Jill will order the exams, handle the paperwork, provide the student workbooks, teach the class, proctor the exam, and best of all: earn your company loyal students!
TEK Systems, Third Sky/VMWare, ITSM Academy, Knowledge Peak, Projex Group, BridgeView Partners, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, and Pultorak & Associates, and itPreneurs all rely on Jill’s expertise, fun teaching style, and over 99% pass rate. Add your organization to this list of world-class companies who trust their reputations to Knapp I.T.!
A Green Commitment and a Volunteer’s Heart
Sure, we’re a small business, but every little bit helps to minimize our carbon footprint.
- Knapp I.T., Inc. delivers training throughout North America, so we fly a lot. Since our inception, we’ve committed to purchasing the proper carbon offset credits to minimize the environmental impact of our travel. We never bill this back to our customers.
- Every student workbook is printed on 100% recycled paper, without plastic covers or backings. The covers are printed on heavy cardstock, so they’re plenty sturdy!
- For our everyday office printing, we only print on 100% recycled paper from Office Depot. Sure it’s more expensive, but isn’t it worth it?
- All of our secure shredding is recycled after its destruction.
- We only drink organic, free trade coffee (and we drink a lot of it).
- Our employees are given paid time off to work for local charities.
- We have a corporate matching program; for every dollar an employee donates to a charity, Knapp I.T., Inc. will match it dollar for dollar.
- Every little bit helps!
Thanks for visiting!
For information on how you can contact us, click here.